Owe the IRS – These Are Your Options – IRS Settlements (Offer in Compromise) – IRS Hardship (CNC) – IRS Payment Plans –

Do you owe the IRS for a back tax debt? If you do, here are your options:

1.Settle with the IRS through the Offer in Compromise program. Get yourself a “New Beginning” by taking advantage of the Fresh Start Initiative.

2. If you are facing financial hardships, living on a small paycheck or living on a pension or Social Security, you may be declared to be Currently not Collectible. If you declared to be Currently not Collectible, the IRS will cease enforcement for approximately 12 to 18 months. At the end of that period of time, the IRS will, once again, check on your current financial status. This will continue periodically until your financial picture improves or the Statute of Limitations runs out on the collection of your tax debt. If you are Currently not Collectible, you really should do the Offer in Compromise.

3. You can enter into an IRS Installment Agreement to repay your back tax debt. Before you entertain any thought of agreeing to a payment plan with the IRS, you should see if you are eligible to settle your tax debt first.


Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. Offers the Following:

a. Guided by our Christian Values.
b. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau. No Client Complaints.
c. Experienced IRS Tax Resolution teams led by accomplished IRS Tax Attorneys.
d. Low Fees with affordable monthly terms.


The IRS tax relief teams at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. are experts in solving taxpayer problems with the IRS. There are usually three (3) options to closing your case with the IRS. These options are:

1. Payment plans which the IRS calls Install Agreements.
2. Financial hardships which would designate a taxpayer as being Currently not Collectible.
3. A complete settlement with the IRS through the Fresh Start Initiative which is the new Offer in Compromise.

To do any of the above, a struggling taxpayer will need to have their tax returns filed. The IRS will require a taxpayer be made compliant.

For your free and confidential consultation, call Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc.:


Visit our Websites: