The IRS has announced new and expanded eligibility of their Offer in Compromise program. The new IRS regulations are called the FRESH START INITIATIVE.
- There may be never, ever be a better time to settle your tax debt with the IRS.
The people who call us at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. are usually anxious, frightened and facing an IRS Levy on their paycheck.
More taxpayers will have access to an IRS Settlement via the IRS Fresh Start Offer in Compromise program, which will allow taxpayers to pay less than the full amount of their bill. Under the new Offer in Compromise program, IRS Settlements via the Offer in Compromise program (OIC) will be available to people with annual income of up to $100,000 will be eligible, up from $50,000 before.
Also, the IRS will allow taxpayers to continue making their car payments, rather than counting that money as part of the taxpayer’s assets considered available for the unpaid tax debt.
There are many new rules that are advantageous to receiving an IRS settlement for taxpayers who are struggling financially.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.:
1. Guided by our Christian Values.
2. Fully Accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Maintain an A-Rating.
3. No Client Complaints.
4. Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys.
5. Our IRS tax relief team will have most IRS wage levies stopped and released in 1 day.
6. Low affordable fees.
7. Fees can be paid in monthly installments.
8. Honest, dependable and thorough.
ARE YOU QUALIFIED AND ELIGIBLE TO SETTLE WITH THE IRS?
Find out if you are.
Call Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. for your free and confidential consultation.
Visit our Website at: http://www.flatfeetaxservice.org