Flat Fee Tax Service has been the nationwide leader in having an IRS wage garnishment stopped, removed and released in one day for more than a decade. Our IRS tax professionals can have your IRS garnishment stopped within hours.
KEEP YOUR PAYCHECK.
The IRS tax collector has been knocking on your door, and sending you certified letters. Unsure what to do, and knowing you cannot pay the full amount, you decide to take the route of least resistance. You, like many financially struggling taxpayers, bury your head in the sand.
Suddenly, the IRS calls stop, no more IRS letters and no more IRS visitors. When you go to collect your paycheck you find that a significant portion is being withdrawn from your check. You contact Human Resources, only to learn that the IRS has placed a WAGE GARNISHMENT (tax levy) on your income. What does that mean? In layman terms, it means the IRS is going to get their money by enforcing a tax levy, and in your case, they are going to take a portion of your earnings until the amount, with accruing interest and possibly penalties, has been received.
The amount of the IRS garnishment is dependent on several different factors, but generally involves the amount you owe, the amount you earn, the number of children/dependents you have, and any additional income you may earn.
There is hope. Generally, the IRS will garnish and levy a person’s wages when the IRS is unable to get a voluntary collection, or the taxpayer is unwilling to communicate with the IRS. Essentially, the IRS wage garnishment is to “get your attention” – and it pretty much always accomplishes that goal.
The first thing to do is to contact the tax relief team at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. Your anxiety level will be high. You will be scared. You do not know what your rights are and what remedies are available to you.
It is important to consider options, which will automatically require the IRS to release the levy on wages, including (although these are not common):
1. The IRS discovers that the time period to collect the tax from you expired prior to the issuance of the wage garnishment. (Very rare)
2. The IRS did not provide you the full 30 days to respond to the notice. (Very rare)
3. You declare bankruptcy. (Not Necessary to stop an IRS garnishment)
4. Your offer in compromise or request for an installment plan when an appeal is in process.
5. The final step would be to request a stay of execution of the wage garnishment due to an Undue Hardship, which the garnishment is causing. Please note, under IRS rules, an undue hardship must be more than an inconvenience to the taxpayer; the taxpayer must show the garnishment would cause a substantial financial loss if forced to pay a tax or deficiency on the due date.
A taxpayer should never try and negotiate his/her own garnishment release. The IRs is not going to tell you what your rights are and the IRS is certainly not going to help you.
The primary business of Flat Fee Tax Service is to stop an IRS wage garnishment, prepare unfiled tax returns and have our clients settle with the IRS through the Offer in Compromise program. We do these functions better and more affordable than any other tax resolution company. That is a fact.
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE – 1-866-747-7435:
1. No Client Complaints. Guided by Christian Values.
2. Fully Accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
3. A-Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
4. Experience IRS Tax Attorneys.
5. IRS Wage Garnishments stopped, removed and released in 1 Day.
5. 95% of our clients have successful settlements through the Offer in Compromise program.
6. We are ethical, moral, dependable and thorough.
7. Nationwide. Worldwide. Flat Fee Tax Service’s clients include U.S. and foreign citizens living abroad in countries such as Iraq, Japan, Afghanistan, Indonesia, South Africa, Pakistan, and Korea.
8. Very Affordable Fees.
Call 1-866-747-7435 for your free and confidential consultation.
Our fees are posted on our Websites: