Many of our clients have told us similar stories:
You never intended for it to get this far. When you filed your tax return in April and you thought, “I’ll pay this off in a month or two.” Somehow, like many financially struggling Americans, your good intentions fell by the wayside as other urgent financial obligations arose and your unpaid tax debt at the IRS remained unpaid longer than you intended it to. Of course, the IRS sent collection notices, but you still had time (the notice said so!). However, by this time of year, those notices have gotten more serious, and you began to think the IRS is serious about the threatened tax liens and levies. (By the way, you are right: The IRS is serious.) Unfortunately, now that you are in this situation, you are not sure what to do.
Every year, millions of financially struggling Americans experience federal tax liens and levies. The good news is that if you’re like nearly of our clients at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. and you’re facing this unpleasant situation, you can avoid IRS collection actions by contacting our experienced IRS tax relief team.
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE CAN STOP YOUR IRS LEVY WITHIN HOURS.
How the IRS Issues Levies:
To satisfy unpaid taxes, the IRS can issue a levy to take a taxpayer’s income and assets. The process follows several steps. First, the IRS is required by law to provide the taxpayer with:
1. Notice and demand for payment
2. Notice of intent to levy
3. Notice of a right to a Collection Due Process hearing
THE IRS ONLY HAS TO SEND THE NOTICES. THE IRS CAN SEND IT
TO ANY ADDRESS IT HAS FOR YOU.
YOU MAY NEVER SEE THE NOTICE.
For most taxpayers, the IRS accomplishes these requirements by sending five letters, starting about six weeks after the taxpayer files a return. The five letters are often referred to as the automated collection “notice stream” (notice numbers CP14, CP501, CP503, CP504, and L1058/LT11). If the taxpayer receives the last notice and doesn’t pay the balance or make other arrangements to pay the balance, the IRS can levy the taxpayer’s income and assets, including garnishing wages and/or self-employment income and seizing funds in bank accounts. In 2012 alone, the IRS issued almost 3 million levies to taxpayers.
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE WILL
ACCOMPLISH THE FOLLOWING:
1. STOP THE IRS LEVY SO THAT YOU CAN KEEP YOUR PAYCHECK.
2. PREPARE ALL OF YOUR UNFILED TAX RETURNS NECESSARY TO MAKE YOU COMPLIANT.
3. PREPARE YOUR IRS FRESH START SETTLEMENT THROUGH THE OFFER IN COMPROMISE PROGRAM. YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE AND QUALIFIED.
An Offer in Compromise (OIC) is a collection alternative that WILL settle your back tax debt for less than the amount owed, and it also suspends levy actions. However, an Offer in Compromise acceptance is predicated on the proper preparation and eligibility.
CLIENTS OF FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE HAVE HAD:
PER IRS STATISTICS: THE NATIONWIDE AVERAGE IS
42% OFFER IN COMPROMISE APPROVAL
NEED TO STOP AN IRS LEVY?
NEED TO SETTLE WITH THE IRS?
Contact Flat Fee Tax Service:
Affordable Fees. Monthly Fee Plans.
See Our WebsiteS for Fee information:
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE – 1-866-747-7435
1. No Client complaints. Guided by Christian Values.
2. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
3. A-Plus Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
4. Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys.
5. Very Affordable Fees. Monthly Installments to Fit Your Budget.
6. IRS Wage Levy – Stopped and Released in 1 Day.
7. 95% Offer in Compromise Success Rate.
8. Nationwide Service.
9. Ethical, Moral, Dependable and Thorough.