Every client of Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. comes to us because they are struggling financially and have an IRS tax debt that is impossible to pay back. Usually, our clients, before becoming our client, have had a period of procrastination and, most likely, find themselves suffering from an IRS wage levy.
YOU CAN FIX YOUR IRS PROBLEM.
You need to take a positive step forward and decide that “enough is enough.”
YOU DESERVE A FRESH START.
90% of the clients at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., who submit an Offer in Compromise, have had their settlement offers accepted by the IRS.
STEPS TO SETTLING WITH THE IRS:
1. Stop the IRS wage levy.
2. Stop enforcement action by the IRS.
3. Flat Fee Tax Service will get you compliant if you need to have unfiled taxes prepared.
4. Settle with the IRS for less if you are qualified and eligible for an IRS Offer in Compromise.
YOU NEED A FRESH START.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Under 26 U.S.C. § 7122, the IRS can settle what they, the IRS, a claim is owed by you for less than the full amount according to IRS guidelines.
You are eligible for the offer in compromise under 3 conditions:
1) Doubt as to liability: There is a reason for doubt that the assessed tax liability is correct.
2) Doubt as to collectibility: You can show that it is unlikely that the IRS will ever be able to collect the debt in full.
3) Effective Tax Administration: Liability or collectibility doubt do not exist (situations 1 and/or 2 do not apply), but debtor has extenuating or special circumstances which mean that collection of the debt would create an economic hardship or would be unfair and inequitable.
THE ONLY CONDITION YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT IS: DOUBT AS TO COLLECTIBILITY
DOUBT AS TO COLLECTIBILITY
Doubt as to Collectibility is the one Offer in Compromise condition that will get you a settlement of your back tax debt.
To make the case for an Offer in Compromise (OIC) by doubt as to collectibility, a financially struggling taxpayer must establish that it is unlikely that you will ever be able to pay the debt in full. The taxpayer’s reasonable collection potential is based on a complicated financial formula which includes: monthly disposable income, net realizable equity in the taxpayer’s assets and future income. That’s right, the IRS wants you to bring everything you have today and will have tomorrow to the table.
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. CAN DETERMINE DURING OUR INITIAL CONSULTATION WHETHER YOU ARE ELIGIBLE OR NOT.
As stated above, 90% of the Offer in Compromise prepared by our IRS tax relief team has been successfully accepted by the IRS.
IRS Statistics Have 42% Offer in Compromise Acceptance Nationwide
YOU HAVE NO REASON TO PROCRASTINATE FURTHER.
FREE & CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION: 1-800-589-3078
FEES ARE POSTED ON OUR WEBSITES:
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.:
1. Nationwide Coverage. Our clients are located worldwide.
2. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
3. A-Rating by the Better Business Bureau.
4. Low, affordable fees. Monthly fee arrangements.
5. No client complaints.
6. Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys.
7. IRS wage levies stopped in 1 day.
8. 90% Offer in Compromise success rate.
9. Ethical, Moral, Dependable and Thorough.