The IRS will not let you know what your options are if you have a back tax debt and find your yourself struggling financially. The IRS may mention that you can do an Offer in Compromise but the IRS is not going to help you in preparing the Offer in Compromise.
Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. is your Taxpayer Advocate
that will help you resolve your IRS tax debt.
THE IRS IS NOT YOUR BUDDY!
If you can’t get an answer from the IRS for a question on your tax returns, get the wrong information, or can’t even get through on the phone DO NOT BE SURPRISED.
The IRS is an enforcement, collection agency and puts their resources in collecting money. The IRS has insufficient resources to do a good job of answering taxpayers’ questions or helping them with your tax returns or your collection problems and resolutions. It is easier for the IRS to simply levy your wages.
According to a recent report, the IRS last year could answer only 61 percent of calls from taxpayers seeking to speak with a customer service representative, down from 87 percent ten years ago.
If you have an IRS wage levy, good luck trying to get through, never mind having the IRS levy stopped and released.
During the fiscal year 2013, 39 percent of calls, about 20 million, didn’t even get through. Those who did get through had to wait on hold for more than 17 minutes — six times longer than 10 years ago.
DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE YOURS ON IRS SETTLEMENT?
The IRS system is designed to discourage you.
Last year, the IRS handled about 110,000 tax law questions at its walk-in sites during the filing season which is a reduction of 86 percent from 10 years ago.
Ten years ago, the IRS prepared about 476,000 returns for taxpayers seeking help, particularly low income, elderly and disabled taxpayers. The IRS recently announced it will no longer prepare tax returns.
The IRS recently announced it will answer only “basic” tax law questions over the phone and at its walk-in sites during the upcoming filing season, and the IRS will not answer any tax law questions after the filing season, including questions from millions of taxpayers who obtain filing extensions and prepare their returns later in the year.
If you have an IRS levy, unfiled tax returns, have a tax debt that you cannot pay your back tax debt, then you need a taxpayer advocate who will be there for you.
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. WILL:
1. Stop an IRS wage levy in 1 day.
2. Prepare your past due tax returns and see that they are filed.
3. Prepare your IRS Offer in Compromise so that you may get a fresh start.
4. Help you receive a Penalty Abatement.
5. Place you in Currently not Collectible status if that is your best option.
DO NOT TRY AND “GO IT ALONE” AGAINST THE IRS.
The IRS main function of the IRS is to collect money. That does not mean that taxpayers do not have Rights. The IRS regulations provide for struggling taxpayers to settle their back tax debt. You must be eligible and qualified.
CALL FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. AND SEE
HOW YOU CAN BE HELPED: 1-800-589-3078
HERE ARE YOUR CHOICES:
1. DO NOTHING AND GET LEVIED BY THE IRS.
2. BE PROACTIVE AND GET THE IRS OFF YOUR BACK.
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC. FEES ARE POSTED ON OUR WEBSITES:
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.:
1. No Client complaints.
2. Fully Accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
3. Maintain an A-Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
4. Experienced IRS Tax Attorneys.
5. IRS Wage Levies stopped and Released in 1 Day.
6. 90% of the Offers in Compromise prepared by our IRS Tax Relief Team Have Been Successfully Accepted by the IRS.
7. Affordable Fees Paid in Monthly Installments.
8. Our Tax relief Team: Moral, Ethical, Dependable and Thorough.