Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., America’s Best & Most Affordable IRS Tax Relief Team, is very happy and proud to announce another successful IRS settlement. Our client, Fidel S. of Burbank, California, contacted our IRS tax help team because he was facing an IRS wage levy and had $51,000 in back tax debt owed to the IRS.
We provided Fidel S. with our free and confidential consultation and we laid out the steps that needed to be followed that would result in our client getting a positive result. Fidel S. of Burbank, California decided to put his faith in Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. and our tax relief team went to work on his behalf immediately.
Today, we, Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc., announce that Fidel S., from Burbank, California, has settled his IRS back tax debt of $51,000 for the amount of $500.00.
THAT’S RIGHT! WE SUCCESSFULLY PUT TOGETHER A $500 IRS SETTLEMENT ON $51,000 OF IRS TAX DEBT!
This is what we do. This is why we feel we are “America’s Best & Most Affordable IRS Tax Relief Team.”
Call 1-888-875-4506 For Your Free & Confidential Consultation.
Our Fees Are The Same If You Owe $10,000 or You Owe $90,000.
WE CHARGE $1900 TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Stop an IRS Levy.
2. Prepare 3 of your Missing Tax Returns.
3. Do your IRS Settlement through the Offer in Compromise Settlement Program.
The $1900 is paid over 10 Months. That’s 10 Monthly Fee Payments of $190.
Visit Our Website For Fee Information At:
When a prospective client calls us for their free & confidential consultation, we always tell the struggling taxpayer that “it isn’t as bad as they think” once they become our client. Our IRS Tax relief gets positive results for our clients. Sometimes it may be difficult to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Our experienced IRS relief team are experts at finding solutions to difficult IRS problems. We will help you in your time of need. When your IRS tax debt is more than you can afford to pay, our IRS settlements through the offer in compromise program can provide you with the option to settle for less than what you owe.
The IRS uses a complicated financial formula which will consider the following along with other considerations:
1. Your ability to pay.
2. Your current income level.
3. Expenses you currently have.
4. The equity level of any assets you control.
5. The age of your tax debt.
WHEN YOU NEED THE BEST IRS TAX RELIEF TEAM, GET THE BEST.
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.:
1. Guided by our Christian Values.
2. Honest, Straightforward and Hard Working.
3. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau. A-Rating. Check out our BBB reviews for Yourself.
4. No Client Complaints.
5. Experienced will Handle your IRS Problem.
6. Stop IRS Wage Levy in One Day.
7. 90% of our Clients who have Submitted an IRS Offer in Compromise have Received a Successful IRS Settlement.
8. Our Clients Get Positive Results.
SEE OUR REVIEWS FOR YOURSELF. CLICK ON THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU BELOW: