Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. provides IRS income tax help in Virginia and throughout the United States. Our IRS Tax Relief Team is Fast, Friendly and Affordable. The IRS Tax Attorneys at Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. work directly with you and are Licensed and IRS Certified to practice in all fifty (50) states.
Our team of dedicated IRS income tax relief professionals can get you immediate IRS Tax Debt Relief. Our experienced IRS Tax Attorneys know all the tax procedures. Our years of experience will work for you.
STOP, REMOVE & RELEASE AN IRS WAGE LEVY IN ONE DAY
Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Portsmouth
IRS INCOME TAX DEBT EXPERTS
Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. Procedures – IRS Tax Debt Relief
How our IRS Tax Resolution Team Will Settle and Negotiate your case with the Internal Revenue Service:
1. Our IRS Tax Attorneys immediately send a power of attorney to the IRS letting them know that you, the financially struggling taxpayer, have an income tax representative. You will never have to speak to the IRS.
2. Our IRS Tax Attorneys and our income tax preparation department will make sure all your tax returns are filed and current. If your income tax returns are not up to date, the IRS will refuse to work your case. This is the leverage that they use to get you compliant. Our expert tax relief team can pull tax transcripts, file and prepare your tax returns within days, even if you have lost your tax records.
3. If the IRS requires a current financial statement our IRS Tax Attorney, working with you, will secure a required 433-A (IRS financial statement), verify the income and expenses and work out a settlement agreement. The IRS will require a closing settlement method for each case.
An IRS Income Tax Settlement Agreements can be in different forms:
a. An IRS Hardship Settlement – Cases usually go into a 3 year suspended status because of an inability to pay. This is formally called currently Currently not Collectible or CNC. Your case will go into a hardship status because the taxpayer does not have the income coming in to meet his/her current expenses. The IRS will use the National Standards Program to assess hardship of a financially struggling taxpayer.
b. IRS Payment Agreements – Cases can be closed with agreed upon monthly installment payments to the IRS. We will review the different programs the IRS uses for the lowest possible amount required. Remember this: Anyone can agree to a very bad IRS Installment Agreement. An IRS Tax Relief Professional will get you the best deal possible.
c. IRS Offer in Compromise (OIC). There are three types of IRS Settlements:
The IRS may accept an Offer in Compromise based on three grounds:
1. Doubt as to Collect Ability – Doubt exists that the taxpayer could ever pay the full amount of tax liability owed within the remainder of the statutory period for collection.
2. Doubt as to Liability – A legitimate doubt exists that the assessed tax liability is correct. Possible reasons to submit a doubt as to liability offer include:
(1) the examiner made a mistake interpreting the law,
(2) the examiner failed to consider the taxpayer’s evidence or
(3) the taxpayer has new evidence.
3. Effective Tax Administration / Exceptional Circumstances – There is no doubt that the tax is correct and there is potential to collect the full amount of the tax owed, but an exceptional circumstance exists that would allow the IRS to consider a settlement through the Offer in Compromise program. To be eligible for a settlement compromise on this basis, a taxpayer must demonstrate that the collection of the tax would create an economic hardship or would be unfair and inequitable
4. We review with our clients how they want to settle their case. We get them an agreement based on their current financial needs.
The only settlement circumstance you should be concerned with is “Doubt as to Collectability.
YOUR CALL TO ACTION:
1 – 8 0 0 – 5 8 9 – 3 0 7 8
FOR YOUR FREE & CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION
FLAT FEE TAX SERVICE, INC.:
- Guided by our Christian Values is why we do not have client complaints.
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau. A Plus Rating. Read our BBB testimonials for yourself.
- IRS Tax Attorneys work directly with you.
- IRS Wage Levies are stopped, removed and released in one (1) day.
- 90% of our clients who have submitted an IRS settlement have received a successful Offer in Compromise.
- Flat, Low and Affordable Fees that can be stretched out over 10 months.
See our homepage for more details about Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc.
Visit our newest website: https://www.thebestirshelp.com